We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation and made in-house, in the USA, our mounting brackets require minimal cutting and welding for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 PSI rating, 4.5cV (Fast Response!) virtually bulletproof (8) Included for four corner independent control.
- Viair 380C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.