BC Fab has put together a complete air suspension kit. With Air Lift Performance's air suspension, so you can easily take your Accord from that stock street look, to a sleek and low stance in seconds. There's no more worrying about bottoming out on speed bumps, scraping your undercarriage, or going in & out of driveways. Air Lift's engineers have made sure your Accord will perform at it's absolute best on the track, and on the street.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's Rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P ride height control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.