BC Fab has put together a complete air suspension kit. With Air Lift Performance's air suspension, so you can easily take your Accord from that stock street look, to a sleek and low stance in seconds. There's no more worrying about bottoming out on speed bumps, scraping your undercarriage, or going in & out of driveways. Air Lift's engineers have made sure your Accord will perform at it's absolute best on the track, and on the street.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's Rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8) included for four corner independent control.
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" D.O.T. Approved Air Line.
- Brass D.O.T. Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel in the LEVEL 1 kit gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.