BC Fab has put together a complete air suspension kit. With Air Lift Performance's air suspension, so you can easily take your Accord from that stock street look, to a sleek and low stance in seconds. There's no more worrying about bottoming out on speed bumps, scraping your undercarriage, or going in & out of driveways. Air Lift's engineers have made sure your Accord will perform at it's absolute best on the track, and on the street.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- Air Lift Performance Accord Rear Kit: Air Lift Performance's Rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, progressives rate sleeve style springs, and 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.