The 1st generation Dakotas look great lowered on custom wheels, but you hardly ever see one on bags! Get your ride dropped the right way with this complete air suspension kit.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2 ports, 600 psi burst rate (four Included).
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 psi rating, 4.5cV (FAST response!), virtually bulletproof (8 included for four corner independent control).
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum 9-Port Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation!
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to be welded onto your frame and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality- your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible!
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit your switch to lift or drop. The dash-mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as well as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.