Toyota didn't change much underneath the skin from 1979 through 1995, so this kit will work on all three generations to help get you dropped on the ground!
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- Air Lift Performance's 3H Ride Height Control System: Air Lift's new 3H air management system, uses both height and pressure sensors to provide the most innovative air suspension control ever. This allows you to pre-set your ride heights, and this system has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone! The 3H system also features Air Lift's new "Height Sensing Technology", which allows the system to automatically adjust to changes in vehicle load. Includes 3H digital controller, integrated ECU + manifold, (4) height sensors with mounting hardware and all wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation.
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to be welded to your frame and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to be welded onto your frame and axle.
- 8" Frame Notch Kit: This (8) piece kit boxes in your frame, and adds additional axle clearance, giving you a lower drop.
We recommend installing a 4 link system out back for the best ride quality- your leaf springs just won't get you as low as possible!
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3H ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.