GM built the G-Body platform to last, and they also made it very easy to install air suspension onto! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets require minimal cutting and welding for installation, and your car can easily be reverted back to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights, and has built in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone! Includes 3P digital controller, integrated ECU + manifold, electrical wiring harness and all wiring, fuses, hardware etc. required for installation.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, second compressor harness and all wiring, fuses, hardware etc. required for installation.
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
Our LEVEL 4 represents the way we would build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3P automatic ride control, with everything else from our LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the parts in this package are the highest quality for your ride!
We Include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have any questions along the way, we're always happy to help. We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together!