We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation and made in-house, in the USA, our mounting brackets require minimal modifications for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four included).
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to have multiple pre-set ride heights, and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
- Front Shock Relocator Bracket Set: This bracket set moves your shocks to the outside of your control arms.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.