The 1965-1970 Chevy Impala has been gaining popularity over the past several years, and you want to be sure to keep its value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets require minimal cutting/drilling for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (4 included)
- AccuAir VU4 4-way Valve Manifold: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- AVS 7 Switch Control Box: This handheld controller hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
Our LEVEL 3 kit builds upon LEVEL 2 specs, but upgrades the individual air valves for an AccuAir VU4 manifold valve for a simpler and more compact installation with less plumbing and wiring.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.
AccuAir ENDO-VT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold and the seamless aluminum air tank for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-VT valve tank, comes in raw aluminum finish.
AccuAir ENDO-CVT Upgrade: This will exchange the AccuAir VU4 valve manifold, seamless aluminum air tank, and Viair 380C Dual Compressor Pack for a 5 gallon AccuAir ENDO-CVT in raw aluminum finish. The ENDO-C upgrade harness is also included.