The 1961-1964 Cadillac is a certified classic, and you want to be sure to keep it's value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry, to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets are made in-house in the USA, and require minimal cutting and welding for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four Included).
- 8 3/8" Electric Valves: 250 PSI rating, 4.5cV (Fast Response!), virtually bulletproof (8 Included for four corner independent control).
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch and more!
- 28" 9-Port Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- AVS-7 Switch Control Box: This handheld hides easily and fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
This LEVEL 2 system uses the same airbags and brackets from our LEVEL 1 kit, but gives you larger air lines with electric valves for a faster response when you hit the switch to lift or drop. The dash mounted control panel gets swapped out for a handheld controller that conceals easily and provides easy adjustment of each corner, as front, back, and all four wheels at once.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.