The 1961-1964 Cadillac is a certified classic, and you want to be sure to keep it's value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry, to make sure your car retains it's value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets are made in-house in the USA, and require minimal cutting welding for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
- Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (four Included).
- Air Lift Performance 3H Air Management System: Air Lift's new 3H air management system uses both height and pressure sensors to provide the most innovative air suspension control ever. This allows you to pre-set up to 5 different ride heights, this system also includes Bluetooth technology which lets you control your air ride from your phone! The 3H system features Air Lift's new "Height Sensing Technology" which allows the system to automatically adjust to changes in vehicle load. Includes 3H digital controller, integrated ECU + Manifold, (4) height sensors with mounting hardware and all wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation.
- Viair 480C Chrome Air Compressor Dual Pack: Includes (2) 200 PSI air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your lower control arms and axle.
- Front Shock Relocator Bracket Set: Moves your shocks to the outside of your control arms.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480c chrome air compressors and Air Lift Performance's 3H air management system, with everything else from our LEVEL 3 kit carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride.
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have any questions along the way we're always happy to help! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.