The 3S air management system from Air Lift Performance is the ideal entry point for your vehicle.
From Air Lift Performance comes the 3S, a standalone manifold designed to easily pair with the controller of your choice, making controlling your air suspension easier and more cost effective than ever. The 3S provides pressures up to 200 psi, and has the same small footprint as the 3H/3P system. This manifold is made to manually inflate or deflate up to four air springs, with valve-control and Bluetooth connectivity integrated into the system.
Air Lift has been the leader in air suspension for more than 65 years, and it's Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last, by torture-testing all of the major components in their in-house validation equipment. With a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and their excellent customer service reputation, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Included With Each Kit
- Integrated ECU + manifold featuring five 1/8-27 NPT pressure ports
- Manual Switch box harness (switch box controller sold separately)
- Installation Hardware*
- Manully inflate or deflate up to four individual airbags/air springs (no pressure sensors so no automatic control)
- Available in 1/4" PTC and 3/8" PTC manifold versions
- Works with pressures up to 200 psi
- Same manifold size/footprint as the 3H/3P
- Valve control and Bluetooth integrated into the manifold
- 1/8" NPT ports on rear of the manifold to support 5 pressure sensors (Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left, Rear Right, Tank) for pressure monitoring.
- Four harness versions available: App Only (3 wire install), Manual Switchbox (11 wire install), ALP3 Display for 3S (3 wire + USB connector), APV2 Display for 3S (3 wire + JST connector)
- All versions work with the free iOS and Android App for 3S
- The free App supports configuring 3 time based presets that are configured using the App
- Two configurable buttons on the App and the ALP3 display for 3S
- The ALP3 display for 3S can be software updated to a 3H display if you want to upgrade to a 3H system down the road
- Switchbox harness version can be used with any aftermarket switchbox such as the "AVS 7", any switchbox that provides 12V to the 3S manifold valve input wires when activated.
- In conjunction with the switchox harness version, the 3S can be used with other 4 corner aftermarket air suspension controllers that use 12V activation on the standard eight trigger wires (FL Inflate, FL Deflate, FR Inflate, FR Deflate, RL Inflate, RL Deflate, RR Inflate, RR Deflate)
- The manifold supports wake-on-Bluetooth which allows customers to operate the system while ignition is off. You can wake the system up with your phone from outside the vehicle and it will power down after 1-min of App inactivity.
*See installation guide for the full list of included hardware. Air Lift Performance 3S® air management is intended to be installed with other air suspension components, like air springs, which are purchased separately.
All 3S Part Numbers are designed to work with the FREE app available on compatible iOS and Android devices.