We are very excited to announce AccuAir's next generation of valve manifold technology!
The NEW VX4 4-Corner Control Valve evolves the well proven architecture found in its predecessor the AccuAir VU4 to a whole new level. Benefits include: Sleeker appearance, hidden wiring harness, smaller overall package, built-in flow control adjustments, and fully-filtered and field serviceable 3/8" DOT PUSH-TO-CONNECT fittings. The robust internal solenoid valve architecture maximizes flow rates, provides air-tight sealing, and guarantees operation up to 200 PSI for millions of cycles. All of this technology is housed in a stylish enclosure design which routes each of the solenoid wires through a single weatherproof M-12 style connector. With an overall size of only 4.375"x2.175"x3.587", and the ability to survive harsh under vehicle environments, this is the ultimate valve for any application.
- For use with e-Level Controller or any other brand of controller or switches.
- Pre-Wired & Port Numbered for reduced installation time.
- 3/8" Press-Fit DOT Fittings eliminate pipe threads for leak free operation.
- High Pressure Rated for operation up to 200 PSI
- Dual Inlet & Exhaust Ports for maximum flow.
- Compact Layout for minimal space usage. (VX4 4.375"x2.175"x3.587")
- Anodized Aluminum Manifold to prevent corrosion.
- 100% Weather Resistant for harsh under vehicle environments.
- Compatible Suspension Type: 4-Corner Full Air Suspension
- Voltage Requirements: 9.5-16 Volts
- Current Requirements: 1.1 Amps (For each solenoid)
- Connectors: IP67 Certified (Immersion up to 3ft.)
- Fitting Size: 3/8" DOT / PTC (x8)
- No. of Air Spring Ports: 4
- No. of Inlet Ports: 2
- No. of Exhaust Ports: 2
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
- Cv Flow Factor: 0.25 (For each of the 8 solenoids)
- Average Adjustment Time: 2.2 Seconds (10% to 50% of travel)