Lower your ride, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension with BC Fab's complete air suspension kit. Includes Air Lift performance front and rear kits which are fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions.
- Air Lift Performance Front Kit: Air Lift Performance's front kit provides a 102mm/4" drop, 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks, and progressive rate sleeve style air springs.
- Air Lift Performance Rear kit: Air Lift Performance's rear kit provides a 127mm/5" drop, 9-level performance damping adjustable shocks, and progressive rate sleeve style air springs.
- Stainless Steel Control Panel w/ 2 Dual Needle Gauges & 4 Manual Control Valves: Compact design, easy installation, four corner independent control.
- Viair 480c Chrome Air Compressor: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (1) 200 PSI chrome air compressor, relay, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting brackets for easy installation.
- 100' Roll of 1/4" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings! Watch out for inferior kits looking to save a buck by sending you plastic non-DOT fittings!
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic
- 1987-1991 Honda CRX
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- Modifications Req. Front: Trimming of upper control arms & upper mounts.
- Modifications Req. Rear: Trimming of upper mounts.
This system is designed for simplicity over speed, the manual valves will lift or lower your ride in around 7-8 seconds. If you're looking for something faster, we have electric systems available as well, but this kit is designed for people that want to set their height and cruise! This is our "LEVEL 1" kit, but it doesn't sacrifice quality or reliability to save you money!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. Feel free to ask any questions about putting this kit in and we'll be happy to assist! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their projects come together.