KYB Excel-G shocks and struts rely on velocity-sensitive valving to respond to changing road conditions and for a smooth comfortable ride.They feature sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods for added durability, and seamless cylinders and eye rings that eliminate the typical weak points found in other brands products. The Excel-G shocks and struts also have a patented check valve, to minimize foaming and aeration, and maintain control under tough conditions.
These Front Shocks Are For C10's With Air Suspension, They Are Not A OEM Replacement!
- KYB recommended OEM replacement.
- Specifically calibrated to help restore original handling and control characteristics.
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and a longer life.
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear.
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Length: 18-1/16"
- Compressed Length: 11-3/16"
- Travel Length: 6-7/8"
- Upper Mount Type: Eye
- Lower Mount Type: Eye
- 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 (Front)