What says "performance" more than a set of tubular control arms! After all of the time and effort expended on your ride, you definitely can't let your stamped OEM control arms detract from all that work. Finish your suspension off with these new tubular control arms from Ridetech. Built with all the care and experience you have come to expect from Ridetech.
- Geometry of a suspension starts with the position of the frame mounts and the height of the spindle, not the shape of the control arm. However, there are a few small things in control arm design that can make a big difference in how a vehicle drives and performs.
- Ridetech creates extra caster potential by adjusting the fore and aft position of the ball joints. At the same time we make sure the wheel is properly positioned in the wheel-well so your new wheels fit like they should.
- The balljoint camber travel is re-centered to accommodate the new lowered ride height so the ball joint doesn't bind during extreme suspension movement.
- The perimeter of the StrongArms is contoured to allow maximum wheel clearance and turning radius.
- All the mounts, airspring mounts, and swaybar mounts are integrated into the design so you don't have to finish the engineering in order to enjoy your ride!
StrongArms CoolRide Front Upper
StrongArms CoolRide Front Lower
All StrongArms include ball joints, and bushings. They are bolt-on ready to install!StrongArms are optimized to allow proper camber adjustment at your new lowered ride height without using a large stack of shims.