KYB Excel-G shocks and struts rely on velocity-sensitive valving to respond to changing road conditions and for a smooth, comfortable ride. They feature sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods for added durability, and seamless cylinders and eye rings that eliminate the typical weak points found in other brands products. Excel-G shocks and struts also have a patented check valve, to minimize foaming and aeration and maintain control under tough conditions. Most of all these gas-charged shocks and struts feature a twin tube design.
NOTE: These Front Shocks Are For Impala's With Air Suspension, They Are NOT A OEM Replacement.
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life.
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear.
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Length: 15-3/16"
- Compressed Length: 9-13/16"
- Travel Length: 5-5/16"
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- Lower Mount Type: Eye
- Bump Stop Included: No
- Internal Design: Twintube
- Rebound Stop Included: Yes
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Impala (Front)