AccuAir's patent pending ENDO-VT™ takes streamlined appearance to an entirely new level by integrating the solenoid valves and manifold directly into the air tank end caps themselves. The ENDO-VT™ also represents AccuAir's next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC™ (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuild-able FFPTC™ (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings.
- Modular & bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails, house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-Mount bracket and accessories.
- The only D.O.T. approved aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and built-in 400psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
- Bottom or top mountable.
- Industry standard "5-Gallon" (30 inch) Air Tank.
- Includes the solenoid valves and air tank all in one easy to mount package.
- Filtered Ports FFPTC™ (fully-filtered-push-to-connect) air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems.
- Available in 4-corner and 2-corner configurations.
- Built-in VFC™ (variable flow control) adjusters, allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually. The result is a vehicle that will always move up and down level, from front to rear, and at the speed desired by the end user.
- Available in raw aluminum or multiple finishes.
- Upgradable with all ENDO technologies now or in the future.
- Made in the U.S.A. with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Raw Aluminum
- Grey Cerakote
- Bronze Cerakote
- Black Anodized