AccuAir's ENDOTM-Tank is the backbone of the
ENDOTM platform and although it is the simplest product in the line,
it's features and quality make it the perfect centerpiece to an air managment
system and will be ready for modular upgrade when you are. Extruded from
aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with ultra-high-strength bolts, this
weldless tank is proven to be free from leaks in addition to having precision
machined fit and finish. Flush ports and mounting points are CNC-machined
directly into the patent pending aluminum body. Modular construction allows the
end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations
to go inside the tank when you're ready to upgrade.
- Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
- The only DOT approved aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and built-in 400psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- Included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
- Bottom or top mountable.
- Industry standard "5-Gallon" (30 inch) Air Tank
- Available in raw aluminum or multiple finishes.
- Made in the U.S.A. with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Upgradable with all ENDO Technologies now or in the future.
- Raw Aluminum
- Gray Cerakote
- Bronze Cerakote
- Black Anodized