The 1958-1964 Chevy full-size platform has always been popular in the custom scene, and as values keep climbing you want to make sure you keep your car's value as you modify it! We've carefully assembled this kit using the best components in the industry to make sure your car retains its value while giving you a slammed stance and a comfortable ride. Designed for easy installation, our mounting brackets require minimal cutting/drilling for installation, and your car can easily be reverted to stock with little indication it was ever modified, should you desire a fully-restored look later on.
Here's What's Included:
- Air Lift Dominator Airbags: 8" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 PSI burst rate (4 included)
- Air Lift Performance 3P Ride Height Control System: This system allows you to pre-set your ride heights and has built-in Bluetooth so you can control your air ride from your phone!
- Viair 480 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack: Viair's premier air compressor! Includes (2) 200 PSI chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more!
- 28" Seamless Aluminum Air Tank: The perfect size for your ride! This seamless aluminum air tank won't corrode or rust, and it comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
- 50' Roll of 3/8" DOT Approved Air Line.
- Brass DOT Approved PUSH-CONNECT Air Fittings: No leaks or failures with these quality brass fittings!
- Front Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.
- Rear Airbag Bracket Set: Designed to fit your factory spring pockets and axle.
- Front Shock Relocator Bracket Set: Moves your shocks to the outside of your control arms.
Our LEVEL 4 kit represents the way we'd build your ride if it was ours! In this case, Viair 480C air compressors and Air Lift Performance's automatic ride control, with everything else from the LEVEL 3 system carried over. Sure, you can still spend more money on chrome air tanks and such, but the equipment in this package is the highest quality for your ride!
We include complete installation guides for the installation of the airbags, as well as plumbing and wiring diagrams to make things as painless as possible. And of course, if you have questions along the way, we're always happy to help answer any questions that may come up! We've installed hundreds of air ride systems over the years, and we love hearing from our customers.
Have Questions? Click Here To Email Us!